[Eril-l] Job Posting: Library Technician 3 in Acquisitions at Oregon State University Libraries

Scofield, Ian Ian.Scofield at oregonstate.edu
Mon Oct 14 12:48:40 PDT 2019

OSU Libraries and Press (OSULP) is looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative and detail-oriented individual to join the Acquisitions Unit.  This person will steward the print portion of the library serials collection, while also seeking to improve discovery of our electronic serials resources.  The ideal candidate will have prior experience processing invoices and credits, as well as experience with tracking and reporting on budget-related data. This position will collaborate regularly with stakeholders both within and outside of OSULP through proactive communication and problem-solving.

 OSU offers great benefits<https://hr.oregonstate.edu/benefits/prospective-employee> for their employees such as tuition reduction, medical /dental/vision insurance, and retirement savings options. The monthly salary for this classified position will be within the range of $2825 -$4259. Starting salary is commensurate with experience, and is not negotiable outside of the noted range.

 To review the full announcement and apply for this position, please visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/84159  Posting Number: P02420CT

 Applications will continue to be accepted through November 08, 2019. Full consideration date (when we will start reviewing applications) is October 30, 2019.

 OSU is an AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled.

Please excuse the cross-posting.

Ian Scofield
Serials Acquisitions - E-Resources
Oregon State University Libraries & Press
Resource Acquisitions and Sharing
(541) 737-6953
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR 97331-4501