[Eril-l] how do you manage admin site log ins?

Pennington, Buddy D. penningtonb at umkc.edu
Mon Nov 18 07:47:13 PST 2019

We have a Word manual for this info. When we got Innovative's ERM (some time ago), it didn't seem to make the job of storing and accessing this information any easier so we've stuck with the Word doc approach.

If it were just the URL and login info, that would be one thing. But it seems like you have to have notes for lots of vendors to record stuff like whether the site has a logo image, linkresolver, etc. Also notes about usage stats. It can be hard for an ERM vendor to build a record to store all the stuff you want, whereas Word and Excel are blank slates.

Buddy Pennington
Head of Electronic Resources & Systems (Librarian III)
Miller Nichols Library
University of Missouri--Kansas City
penningtonb at umkc.edu<mailto:penningtonb at umkc.edu>
He/him/his