[Eril-l] Policy for saying "polite no" to overzealous cold-calling/emailing sales reps, and random LibGuide recommendations?

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Fri Nov 1 08:40:52 PDT 2019

Most of the time, ignoring works. Otherwise, I just state "we are not interested, please do not contact me again."

Then if by phone, I just hang up.

I seem to recall that about a year ago we were having a discussion about an overzealous company that went so far as to report a librarian to his or her dean???  I don't think that happens often though.

Beth

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University