[Eril-l] ALA Annual 2019 --- College and Research Libraries Interest Group (ALCTS CRS)

Ostendorf, Danielle DANIELLE.2.OSTENDORF at UCDENVER.EDU
Tue May 28 13:41:39 PDT 2019

Please join the ALCTS Continuing Resources Section (CRS) College and Research Libraries Interest Group<http://www.ala.org/alcts/mgrps/crs/grps/ats-serdgrl> at the 2019 ALA Annual Conference in Washington, DC.

When: Sunday, June 23, 9:00-10:00 AM
Where: Marriott Marquis, Georgetown University Room (M1 --- one level below lobby)
Who: Everyone is welcome!
What: Small group discussions based on crowdsourced ideas
Event Link: https://www.eventscribe.com/2019/ALA-Annual/fsPopup.asp?Mode=presInfo&PresentationID=519237

Have topics you would like to discuss? Submit ideas via this form: https://forms.gle/KrLnwee985XSusUo6

Additionally, I am looking for a chair-elect for 2019-2020. If you are interested please provide your contact information via this form: https://forms.gle/KrLnwee985XSusUo6

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you at ALA!

Danielle L. Ostendorf

Electronic Resources Librarian
University of Colorado | Health Sciences Library
Mail Stop A003
12950 E. Montview Blvd | Room 2108
Aurora, CO 80045

303-724-2134 | Danielle.L.Ostendorf at ucdenver.edu<mailto:Danielle.L.Ostendorf at ucdenver.edu>