[Eril-l] Project Muse individual ebook titles and knowledge base collections

Lisa Gonzalez lgonzalez at palni.edu
Fri Jul 12 10:42:54 PDT 2019

A question for libraries using WorldCat Discovery - is anyone using the
Project Muse EBA All Single Title Collection for their EBA program? I
checked in with a few other libraries, and they are reporting that their
EBA programs have 37,000+ titles in them, while the All Single Title
collection currently has 32,441 titles. I would expect some libraries would
have a smaller collection than the All Single Title collection, but
shouldn't this KB collection include every available EBA title? It is
non-customizable, which means it is supposed to represent a standard
package, and is presumably intended for libraries that decided to have all
available EBA titles in their EBA program.