[Eril-l] Call for Program Proposals - 2020 ALA Annual Conference
alcts.ce.announce at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 07:25:21 PDT 2019
*Call for Program Proposals - ALA 2020 Annual Conference in Chicago, June
The Association for Library Collections and Technical Services (ALCTS)
invites you to submit a program proposal for the upcoming 2020 ALA Annual
The ALCTS Program Committee welcomes topics that are of current and ongoing
interest to the ALCTS membership, including:
- cataloging and metadata
- collection management
- continuing resources
- preservation and reformatting
- EDI (Equity, Diversity and Inclusion)
1. *To propose an event, please submit an online proposal using the ALA
Program Proposal Submission Site
2. Log into the ALA system or create a new user account to begin your
3. When completing the proposal, be sure to select the Association for
Library Collections & Technical Services (ALCTS) to have your proposal
reviewed by ALCTS
4. A program is a one-hour educational sessions held at the ALA Annual
Conference. A program is audio recorded.
5. Anyone can submit a proposal, regardless of membership status.
6. Submission Deadline: *September 10, 2019*
7. Proposals will be reviewed by the ALCTS Program Committee and proposal
submitters will be contacted in September.
8. Final Decisions will be announced by early December 2019.
*Additional information* about submitting a proposal can be found using this
link: ALA Program Proposal Process Information
*Questions and comments *about submitting a proposal for ALCTS to consider
can be sent to:
Sarah Wallbank (wallbank at uci.edu) – ALCTS Program Committee Co-Chair
Richard Guajardo (Guajardo at UH.EDU) – ALCTS Program Committee Co-Chair
Megan Dougherty (mdougherty at ala.org) – ALCTS Program Officer, Continuing
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eril-l