[Eril-l] Base URL for EBSCO EDS/FtF?

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Mon Jul 29 09:52:46 PDT 2019

Hi,

My library is switching to the EDS discovery layer and Full Text Finder package. My question is, how do I determine the Base URL? Anybody who has this already set up, can you send me examples? In the past with other link resolvers it's been a pretty simple "URL plus ID #" format, but for whatever reason I'm having trouble figuring this out for EBSCO.

Bonus question: is the Base URL for BrowZine different than for other vendors, or the same?

Thanks in advance,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Colorado College, Tutt Library
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661