[Eril-l] what are your thoughts on migrating from WAM to Open Athens

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Wed Jul 17 10:54:28 PDT 2019

Good afternoon. I'm gathering some information for our director.

For those who have moved from WAM to Open Athens, I would like to know the following:

  1.  If you migrated from WAM to Open Athens, did you encounter any issues we would need to be aware of?
  2.  How long did it take to move from WAM to Open Athens?
  3.  If you are using Open Athens, is it reliable (i.e., minimal down time for maintenance)?
  4.  If you considered moving from WAM to EZProxy, but chose Open Athens, what made you choose Open Athens?
  5.  Anything else you would like to add.

Thank you!

Beth

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian