[Eril-l] Reminder - Job Opening: Head of Electronic Resources & Serials Santa Clara University, CA

Wen-ying Lu wlu at scu.edu
Thu Jan 31 09:17:30 PST 2019

Please excuse cross-posting.

*Head of Electronic Resources & Serials*
*Santa Clara University*

Join the Library leadership team at Santa Clara University in a key
position managing electronic resources and serials at an award-winning,
comprehensive Jesuit university located in California’s vibrant Silicon
Valley. Reporting to the Associate University Librarian for Collections &
Scholarly Communication, the Head of Electronic Resources & Serials
provides leadership in the procurement, assessment and management of print
and electronic continuing resources, including individual and package
subscriptions, streaming services and demand-driven acquisitions for
e-books. This position supervises two full-time staff and serves on our
Library Management Council, providing input and direction into the
strategic growth of the Library. Two critical areas of responsibility for
this position are the review of vendor licenses and providing data for the
ongoing assessment of subscriptions.

Why Santa Clara University?
You will be joining a dynamic, service-oriented team committed to
developing a vibrant and vital center for learning, inspiring both
intellectual pursuits and community engagement. Santa Clara University
Library is situated in our state-of-the-art Learning Commons on a beautiful
campus located in one of the most diverse areas of the United States. We
recently earned U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 top ranked regional
university in the western United States and our Library was awarded ACRL’s
2017 Excellence in Academic Libraries Award for our innovative climate of
program and service delivery.

Learn more about this position, our institution, and how to apply at
https://jobs.scu.edu/postings/8115. Applications received by February 8,
2019 will receive first consideration.

Lu
Wen-ying Lu (Although "Lu" is my last name, I am perfectly comfortable if
you just call me Lu.)
Head of Cataloging
Santa Clara University | University Library
500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053
wlu at scu.edu | 408.554.5556 | http://www.scu.edu/library