[Eril-l] Alexander Street Press records maintenance

Sarah Gorman sarah.gorman at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 25 07:07:43 PST 2019

Hello everybody,

I’m curious whether anybody has experience maintaining Alexander Street Press digital collections records in Sirsi, especially if you use the tool on ASP’s Admin Portal to retrieve additions, updates, and deletes.

I would love to chat with you and would really appreciate your insights. I would also be happy to share what we have learned so far from our review of these records, in case you are working on similar problems. Please feel free to contact me off list at sarah.gorman at utoronto.ca.

Many thanks,
Sarah

--
Sarah Gorman
E-Resources and Metadata Services Intern
sarah.gorman at utoronto.ca