[Eril-l] Job Posting: Electronic Resources Librarian - Appalachian State University

Jennifer Brosek brosekja at appstate.edu
Wed Jan 16 12:50:46 PST 2019

The University Libraries at Appalachian State University seeks a proactive
and creative Electronic Resources Librarian to join the Resource
Acquisition and Management (RAM) team to support our electronic resources
in the areas of troubleshooting, budget management, resource usage
analysis, and license review. This position supervises two staff members in
the Electronic Resources unit. This position reports to the RAM Coordinator
(Head of Technical Services) and will work closely with the Lead
Acquisitions Librarian. We seek to recruit and retain a talented and
diverse faculty. Candidates who are members of underrepresented populations
are strongly encouraged to apply.
For a complete job description and application procedures see,
https://hr.appstate.edu/employment/faculty-vacancies/1079.

*Jennifer Brosek*

Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management
University Library
Appalachian State University
218 College Street
P.O. Box 32026