[Eril-l] Survey about effective management of electronic resource trials

Crawford, Laurel Laurel.Crawford at unt.edu
Tue Jan 15 11:23:45 PST 2019

Please excuse cross-posting.

Research Project Title: Trials & Tribulations: Effective Management of Electronic Resource Trials

Researchers from the University of North Texas and East Stroudsburg University would like to know more about the motivations related to the utilization of electronic resource (e.g., research databases, electronic journals, ebooks, etc.) trials in an academic library setting. We believe that this research could be helpful to librarians and electronic resource vendors in a variety of ways.

If you have worked in an academic library or in a company that sells electronic resources to academic libraries in the last 5 years, please share your feedback by completing this survey. We hope that librarians and vendor representatives will respond. All responses will be completely anonymous.

Participation is voluntary and you may stop at any time without penalty. By completing the survey you are giving consent to participate and confirming that you are at least 18 years old.

Completing the survey should take approximately 15 minutes: https://unt.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_es8h7zLnz1EzY9f<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Funt.az1.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_es8h7zLnz1EzY9f&data=02%7C01%7Claurel.crawford%40unt.edu%7Cb56987311eae4d77670008d665d198a7%7C70de199207c6480fa318a1afcba03983%7C0%7C0%7C636808348218242510&sdata=BZfq06M3WOnmc36LHmuSMo%2BcrbJPj28ITwIb7%2F5OBXw%3D&reserved=0>

If you have any questions about our research or this survey please contact Laurel Crawford (laurel.crawford at unt.edu<mailto:laurel.crawford at unt.edu>). This project has been reviewed and approved by the University of North Texas Institutional Review Board 940-565-4643. Please contact the UNT IRB with any questions regarding your rights as a research subject.

Laurel Sammonds Crawford, MLIS
Head of Collection Development
University of North Texas Libraries
laurel.crawford at unt.edu<mailto:laurel.crawford at unt.edu>