[Eril-l] google scholar "full view" links

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Tue Feb 19 10:46:00 PST 2019

They seem to go to the full text if we have access to it.

That first link you shared -- goes to our discovery system (EDS) where the user can then request the article through ILLiad.

I don't see the "Full View" link too much though -- Wiley and ProQuest are the 2 databases that caught my eye as I tested. So there will be a link to the full text in Wiley, but also the Full View link that opens the article in Wiley.

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University

Melvin J. Zahnow Library