[Eril-l] Nexis Uni down?

Molly Mulligan mmullig2 at uccs.edu
Wed Feb 13 14:44:58 PST 2019

Hi Diane, here is the message we are seeing at UCCS:
[cid:image001.png at 01D4C3B3.12276140]

Molly J. Mulligan  MSW, MLS | Electronic Resources Acquisitions Professional
Kraemer Family Library | University of Colorado Colorado Springs
1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO  80918
719-255-3237 | mmullig2 at uccs.edu<mailto:mmullig2 at uccs.edu> | she/her/hers | www.uccs.edu/library<http://www.uccs.edu/library>