[Eril-l] Accounting for duplicate values in JR1 Report

Theresa Carlson Theresa.Carlson at nau.edu
Wed Feb 13 09:16:48 PST 2019

Hi all

I am fairly new to this work and am hoping you all can assist me with a question on COUNTER reports.  How do you reconcile HTML/PDF duplication in the JR1 reports? To this point, I have been using the reporting period total information, but someone recently mentioned that some vendors will double count the HTML view and PDF view for the same article.  I saw that this will be addressed in COUNTER 5, but for now I am not sure what to do.

I searched the archives and didn't see anything about this. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Theresa Carlson