[Eril-l] Join your peers at ER&L Online

Bonnie Tijerina bonnie.tijerina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:26:47 PST 2019

I’m pleased to share that the 14th Annual Electronic Resources and
Libraries Conference begins in 1 month. I invite you to join hundreds of
your peers in electronic resources management with a ticket to the ER&L
online conference.

*View the Program - *https://erl19.sched.com
Read Track Highlights from our Committee Track Chairs :
https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/2019-track-highlights/

*Group Access*
For less than the cost of 2 online tickets, purchase Institutional (group
ticket) access to gain institution-wide access to all the recent tips, case
studies, research, lessons learned and more from your peers. There over
over 50 participating university libraries, community college libraries,
government libraries and other organizations.

*100+ hours of ER&L Session content*
With over 90 relevant sessions, each day of ER&L will deliver hours of
session content with multiple concurrent live streaming selections to
choose from during each hour of ER&L, March 4-6. If you can’t make the time
in March, purchase now and have access for a full year to the full
conference platform archive.

More about the online conference:
https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/conference-info/online-conference/

Sincerely,