[Eril-l] Bridging the Gap: NASIG & UKSG Working Towards Open Access Conference Proceedings

publicist at nasig.org publicist at nasig.org
Mon Feb 4 07:18:32 PST 2019

February 4, 2019

Bridging the Gap: NASIG & UKSG Working Towards Open Access Conference Proceedings

Open Access publication is a democratizing force advocated by many in the library and information community. NASIG’s vision outlines our stance to improve the distribution of information resources in all formats. We are taking a step forward by pursuing a partnership with the UKSG to publish the 2021 NASIG Conference Proceedings in the Open Access journal, Insights.[  https://insights.uksg.org/ ]( https://insights.uksg.org/ )