[Eril-l] ScienceDirect ERROR 1006

Mandi Schwarz Mandi.Schwarz at unbc.ca
Wed Dec 11 14:34:40 PST 2019

Hi! We are not receiving the error at the moment; I can reach both http://prxy.lib.unbc.ca/login?url=http://www.sciencedirect.com/ and http://prxy.lib.unbc.ca/login?URL=https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/10647481. I've attached our EZProxy stanza, in case it's helpful.

HTH,
Mandi

Mandi Schwarz
Library Technical Assistant - Electronic Resources | 250-960-6455 | Mandi.Schwarz at unbc.ca<mailto:Mandi.Schwarz at unbc.ca> | she/her
University of Northern British Columbia | 3333 University Way; Prince George, BC; V2N4Z9
Proud member of CUPE3799, and fully supportive of the UNBC Faculty Association.
Gratefully acknowledging that we live and work in the unceded traditional territory of the Lheidli T'enneh.