[Eril-l] Global Futures Intelligence System

Mark Winek mdw65 at georgetown.edu
Tue Aug 20 06:57:46 PDT 2019

Greetings!

Does anyone have any experience with subscribing to the Global Futures
Intelligence System (GFIS) from The Millennium Project? Their website is
http://www.millennium-project.org/projects/global-futures-intelligence-system/
.

They do have a $400, 10 simultaneous user subscription that supports IP
authentication and proxy. However, I've been informed that they don't have
a license agreement, and I'm apparently the first person to ask for a VPAT.

If your institution has a subscription, I'd love to know how you licensed
it and if it's been a manageable product.

Thank you!

Mark Winek
Georgetown University