[Eril-l] OUP Librarian Research Panel

HUDSON, Patricia Patricia.Hudson at oup.com
Fri Aug 16 13:17:01 PDT 2019

Apologies for any cross-posting.

Oxford University Press is launching a new program to partner with librarians on a wide range of research that will feed into the development of future digital initiatives. The Oxford University Press Librarian Research Panel will solicit regular feedback from librarians on a range of topics such as

*        Open access

*        Metadata

*        Discovery initiatives

*        Platform usability and user experience

*        New and existing business models

We are actively seeking participants interested in joining the OUP Librarian Research Panel. As a member, you will have the opportunity to provide critical feedback to help guide and inform future strategy at Oxford University Press.

Here is how the program works:

1.      By registering for the panel, you are simply indicating an interest in future research activities with OUP.

2.      We will email you with invitations to participate in research activities. Activities might include taking a survey, participating in a one-on-one interview, or partnering with us on a research study.

3.      You can then decide whether or not you wish to participate - there is no obligation!

To indicate your interest in the panel, click visit https://oxfordunivpress.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2mF2CGUVsTPReXH. We hope to send our first feedback request to members of the panel within the next two weeks.

Please feel free to share this opportunity with your colleagues. We are seeking participation from a wide range of librarians in the community.

Thank you for your consideration!

Tricia Hudson

Patricia Bowers Hudson | Associate Director of Institutional Marketing
Oxford University Press | 2001 Evans Road | Cary, NC 27513 | USA
+1 919 677 0977 Ext. 5247
patricia.hudson at oup.com<mailto:patricia.hudson at oup.com>