[Eril-l] looking for co-presenter on ebooks/EBA/DDA for ER&L 2020 in March

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Wed Aug 7 07:00:41 PDT 2019

Hi,

The call just went out for presentation proposals for the ER&L 2020
Conference in Austin in March.
I am looking for one co-presenter to split a 45-minute presentation with me
on the topic of managing multiple ebook purchase models (firm,
subscription, dda, eba). I come from a small public university (4,200 FTE)
and would especially love to have someone from a much larger institution to
provide that very different scale perspective as my co-presenter.

The deadline for submissions for such a session is Sept 23.
https://www.electroniclibrarian.org/speaking-opps
If you want to "vet" me as a co-presenter and get a sense of my perspective
on this topic, I did something similar at 2018 Charleston but had to keep
it much shorter since I split that session with 2 other presenters, and in
any case will have another 1.5 years' of data to update since then.
https://2018charlestonconference.sched.com/event/GB4C/much-ado-about-ebooks-making-sense-of-access-models
 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFsiTugI_F0

If you are fairly sure you are attending ER&L in person next year and would
like to partner with me on this, please contact me off-list, thanks!

Melissa Belvadi
Collections Librarian
University of Prince Edward Island
mbelvadi at upei.ca  902-566-0581