[Eril-l] [ERCI] going to mediated for Kanopy

Jeanne Little jeanne.little at uni.edu
Mon Aug 5 19:25:08 PDT 2019

I, too, would like to see others guidelines and policies. Right now, we are focusing on faculty requests, but have had to tell students about this change while recommending they either search Kanopy for titles we currently have access to (including detailed instructions on how to do this) and recommending our physical videos and how to find those.

Jeanne Little

Sent from my iPhone