[Eril-l] PsycARTICLES on EBSCO problems with [Untitled] for article metadata

Karen Kunz Karen.Kunz at oit.edu
Wed Apr 24 13:30:04 PDT 2019

Hi Beth,

Are they seeing [Untitled] for actual articles and not for things like the title page and TOC and ads? These are the types of PDFs I see when finding [Untitled] in any of the EBSCOhost databases.

Karen

Karen Kunz, MLS
Technical Services and Systems Librarian

Oregon Institute of Technology
3201 Campus Drive, Klamath Falls, OR 97601
karen.kunz at oit.edu<mailto:karen.kunz at oit.edu> | 541.885.1769 (office) | 541.885.1777 (fax)

www.oit.edu/libraries<http://www.oit.edu/libraries>