[Eril-l] "We do not have enough information" error, Web of Science to 360Link

Donley, Leah donley at bnl.gov
Tue Sep 4 09:40:24 PDT 2018

Hi Diane,

We ran into this about a month ago, and it was an error resulting from Ex Libris’ 2018 Q3 release.  They quickly issued a “hotfix” that resolved the problem (although I haven’t tested it recently), but I wonder if something similar is occurring again.  Also, to confuse things, we are not proxied so don’t use any proxied links.

Regards,
Leah

Leah Donley
Research Library