[Eril-l] Uploading holdings from Serial Solutions into Sierra ERM

Schulte, Joey schulte.77 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 7 05:37:01 PDT 2018

Hello all,

I'm looking into uploading our holdings from Serial Solutions to Sierra's ERM. I was hoping I might connect with some folks who have already gone through this process to learn what they did to prepare, failures, successes, etc. I've done a little poking around in online journals related to the issue, but I thought it might be more beneficial to speak directly to those with the experience under their belts.

Feel free to respond directly to my email or if others think this would be a beneficial public conversation, please chime in.

Thank you!

[The Ohio State University]
Joey Schulte
eResources Access Coordinator
University Libraries
120B Libraries Tech Center, 1165 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43026
614-247-6253 Office
schulte.77 at osu.edu<mailto:schulte.77 at osu.edu>