[Eril-l] SAGE Journals display of access options

Lutzow, Eileen elutzow at csuniv.edu
Wed Oct 31 09:36:06 PDT 2018

Bob,

The institution name under our logo was also truncated, so I logged in as the admin user and found this under Co-Branding:
"Please note new changes to the Co-branding 'Banner Text' and 'Change Institution logo' features ... The Access Options bar at the top of the screen can display a maximum of 12 characters. If your Banner Text is longer than this, you can enter a short name at the end of the same field, separated by a pipe (|) character. For example, if the Banner Text reads "SAGE Publishing | SAGE" (without quotation marks), the first part (SAGE Publishing) will be used in the login dialog popup and the second part (SAGE) will be used in the login bar on the header."

Eileen

Eileen Lutzow
Charleston Southern University
Charleston, S.C