[Eril-l] Can't connect to eadmin.ebscohost.com

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Tue Oct 30 06:44:37 PDT 2018

Just confirming that the redirect from eadmin.ebscohost.com is improperly
redirecting to a URL with https and if you just remove the s, you'll
probably get in (give or take a caching issue in your browser).
The URL below, thanks Dorothy, is the correct URL without the s, and should
work.
I just talked to EBSCO support again, and they think it's possible that
there's a second issue affecting some customers, but this is probably the
solution for most of us.
I made it very clear that they need to fix the redirect asap and the
support guy seemed to agree.

Melissa Belvadi
Collections Librarian
University of Prince Edward Island