[Eril-l] Library Vendor Platform Migrations

athena.hoeppner at gmail.com athena.hoeppner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:37:58 PDT 2018

Thank you, to everyone who shared information about recent content vendor
platform migrations.  The Google spreadsheet now shows 43 migrations. 2018
was a busy year, with 22 migrations reported.

Year

Migrations
Reported

2019

1

2018

22

2017

11

2016

8

2015

1

There are a couple duplicate entries on the sheet.  I will leave the
spreadsheet up, as-is, and anyone can enter more information and make
corrections.  I'll also make a static, un-editable copy.

Thank you,

Athena

Athena Hoeppner

Discovery Services Librarian