[Eril-l] New EBSCO personal login feature - Google login - and WAM

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Wed Oct 31 12:20:02 PDT 2018

So, after all our work making sure users can create personal accounts on EBSCO ebooks when we're using WAM, we now see that they've enabled Google authentication.  And of course, it does not work with WAM (redirecting host site 0-auth-ebsco-zone.librarycatalog.vts.edu not recognized.)  So I'm wondering if I turn off the WAM proxying of auth.ebsco.zone would Google authentication work????  I'll ask EBSCO, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else has had a chance to look at this???

Cindy Harper