[Eril-l] SAGE Journals display of access options

Bob Pearson b.pearson at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Oct 30 20:05:37 PDT 2018

SAGE Publishing has made changes to the SAGE Journals platform and we are getting odd things happening, particularly with "Access Options".

Worst is a Safari on macOS user who gets the "Access Options" popup opening automatically and she can't close it. When she clicks the X at top right, nothing happens and she cannot access articles. Anyone else getting that?

Less important, I get the name of our university truncated as "The University of". Below that is a wide coloured bar with nothing on it, which seems unintended (or daft, if intended) - see screen snippet below.

I have contacted SAGE.

thanks
Bob Pearson
Digital Access Librarian