[Eril-l] Off-topic - Firefox auto-complete URL

Harper, Cynthia charper at vts.edu
Mon Oct 29 13:49:20 PDT 2018

So my mistake about eadmin.ebscohost.com must have been because I had to clear my browser history recently, which cleared my auto-complete in Firefox for URLs. I've visited some of the same sites recently, and the autocompletes used to match when I'd type in ANY portion of the URL (/wms in virginiatheolseminary.share.worldcat.org/wms, for instance). Now it only seems to autocomplete when I type a left-anchored truncation. Why the difference?

Cindy