[Eril-l] Harvard Business School Publishing

Mark Paris meparis at brandeis.edu
Sun Oct 28 07:39:37 PDT 2018

Has Harvard reached out to any of your institutions about course access to
cases, HBR articles, etc.? They recently reached out to us, and I have to
admit that I'm a bit troubled by their hard-sell and confrontational
approach (you're x% copyright compliant). If you have adopted their license
and tools, may I ask how you evaluated the service and made that decision?

Thanks for any insights you can share.

Kind regards,
Mark

[image: photo]
*Mark Paris*
Associate University Librarian for Scholarly Resources & Discovery, Brandeis
Library

(781) 736-4695 (office) | (978) 810-1341 (mobile) | meparis at brandeis.edu

http://www.brandeis.edu/library
415 South Street, MS 045 Waltham, MA 02453
<http://facebook.com/brandeislibrary> <http://twitter.com/brandeislib>
<http://instagram.com/brandeislibrary> <http://us.linkedin.com/in/meparis>
*My Pronouns:* he/him/his
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!