[Eril-l] ACS Journal Packages

Leslie Burke Leslie.Burke at kzoo.edu
Wed Oct 24 05:39:39 PDT 2018

About 6 years ago we canceled the “buffet” and went with the Academic Core with 250 tokens due to cost increases our budget couldn’t support. We usually blow through our 250 tokens about April. I would LOVE it if we had an administrative way to restrict the tokens to the current content and deal with requests for archival content through PPV or ILL.
Leslie

Leslie D. Burke
Collection Services Librarian, Library
Kalamazoo College
1200 Academy St
Kalamazoo, MI 49006
p 269.337.7144
f 269.337.7395
Leslie.Burke at kzoo.edu<mailto:Leslie.Burke at kzoo.edu>
More in Four. More in a Lifetime.
No one has to do everything, but everyone has to do something – What’s your Green Dot?