[Eril-l] 10/8 Deadline! CFP: Library Technology Conference, Saint Paul, MN

Alexis Logsdon alogsdon at macalester.edu
Mon Oct 1 10:40:20 PDT 2018

**apologies for cross-posting**one week left to submit a proposal**

Call for Proposals
LibTech Conference 2019
March 20-21, 2019
Macalester College
St. Paul, MN

Do you have a technology-related library project, experiment, or innovation
you’d like to share? We invite you to submit a session proposal for the
2019 Library Technology Conference. The conference features presentations,
workshops, and lightning round sessions and is attended by library staff,
library students, educators, technologists, designers, and others
interested in libraries and technology.

We seek innovative proposals in both traditional and new formats. A few
ideas to get you started:

   - A presentation on a project still in progress
   - An experiment with new and emerging technology -- including successes
   and failures
   - A ready-to-go technology tool or solution that participants can use at
   their home institution
   - A critical and/or reflective session on a pressing issue in libraries
   - An workshop on a tool or tools commonly (or uncommonly!) used in
   libraries

Need a little help preparing your proposal? Check out our proposal planning
page. Submissions are due October 8, 2018.

Questions? Contact us at libtechconference at macalester.edu.

--

Alexis Logsdon, MA, MLIS

Research and Instruction Librarian, Fine Arts and Humanities

DeWitt Wallace Library

651-696-6502 | alogsdon at macalester.edu

1600 Grand Avenue

Saint Paul, MN 55105 USA

Staff Bio <https://www.macalester.edu/library/about/staff/alexislogsdon/>
| Office
Hours <http://bit.ly/alexis_office_hours> | www.alexislogsdon.com

She/her/hers

[image: mac-sec-horizontal-logo-150w.jpg]