[Eril-l] Question: Are e-books capitalized expenses?

Jeanne Little jeanne.little at uni.edu
Thu Nov 29 08:55:56 PST 2018

Our library makes the distinction between capitalized and non-capitalized
expenditures for library materials by the rule of thumb that if something
can be physically held in your hand, it is capitalized. If it cannot
physically be held in your hand, it is non-capitalized.

Jeanne Little
--
Library Assistant IV
Resource Management