[Eril-l] Still having trouble with EBSCO ebook users creating new EBSCO accounts under WAM

Rebekah McKinney Rebekah.McKinney at mobap.edu
Fri Nov 16 09:17:05 PST 2018

I'm not sure on that. After we added the line I mentioned, it worked automatically without having to clear the cache. Sorry I can't provide more assistance.

Rebekah McKinney, MLS | Acting Director of Library Services
[cid:image001.png at 01D3B179.4E8981B0]
One College Park Drive | Saint Louis, MO 63141 | 314.392.2336
That IS in our forward table.  The problems are intermittent.  I've had the trick of Viewing the password, then Hiding the password again work, and I've had it not work.  I did think it was fixed when I made the WAM table changes and then after I tried the View/Hide trick, but I've still had students experiencing the problems on their computers. Do I have to clear the cache on each individual computer that runs into the problem?

Cindy

I saw something on the Sierra listserv about adding the following line to the WAM Forward Table, and when I did, then it started working for me.

*.ebsco-content.com
Hope this helps.

Thank you,