[Eril-l] EZproxy issues with Sage resources?

Pennington, Buddy D. penningtonb at umkc.edu
Mon Nov 5 10:47:19 PST 2018

We figured it out. The config file has a section that starts with

#
# The following Host lines are only required if you create
# starting point URLs directly to specific SAGE journals.
# You can omit the Host lines if you always enter SAGE through
# online.sagepub.com.
#
HJ https://m.uk.sagepub.com
HJ https://m.us.sagepub.com
HJ https://uk.sagepub.com
HJ https://us.sagepub.com
Host aaf.sagepub.com...

Taking that entire section out resolved the issue.

Buddy Pennington
Head of Library Systems & Technology (Librarian III)
Miller Nichols Library
University of Missouri--Kansas City

We updated our EZproxy config file for Sage (https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Database_stanzas/SAGE_Journals) and today none of our links are working. We are getting the error that we generally get when a URL is not included in the config. Here are two example:

http://sk.sagepub.com/
http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/aspc/current

Are others seeing this?