[Eril-l] Job Posting: Systems Architecture & Web Services Librarian

Anna Seiffert aseiffert at mines.edu
Thu Nov 29 08:21:57 PST 2018

The Arthur Lakes Library of the Colorado School of Mines invites applications for the position of Systems Architecture and Web Services Librarian. We are seeking a creative, tech-savvy professional who is not just enthralled with the wild world of library platforms, systems, and applications, but also deeply passionate about how to optimize them to perform as a cohesive, unified systems architecture and a fully integrated information environment. The successful candidate will also take the lead on advancing the Library's web presence (https://www.mines.edu/library/), designing an engaging and effective experience for our users.

Working in a highly collaborative, small team environment, the candidate's technical leadership responsibilities will intersect with many of the library's key strategic initiatives. Come join our team as we build a great STEM research library at a world-class STEM research institution!

Here is the full description and the link to apply!  http://jobs.mines.edu/cw/en-us/job/493321/systems-architecture-and-web-services-librarian

Best,

Anna

Anna Seiffert, MLS
Head of Collection Mangement Services
E-Resources & Collection Assessment Librarian

[Library Logo]<http://library.mines.edu/>