[Eril-l] Job Posting: Resource Acquisitions Manager

Anna Seiffert aseiffert at mines.edu
Fri Nov 9 08:51:02 PST 2018

Arthur Lakes Library<https://www.mines.edu/library/about/> seeks an enthusiastic, collegial, and user-focused library technical services professional to lead business processes for acquiring library resources as Resource Acquisitions Manager.  The successful candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker and will have experience with accounting and budget procedures, best practices in acquisitions, and the ability to manage change and to adapt to new expectations.

You can view the full advertisement for the position at: http://jobs.mines.edu/cw/en-us/job/493363/resource-acquisitions-manager

As a library, we have created a new and exciting vision and pathways of distinction that will make the Mines Library distinct among Colorado and the country. Mines Library faculty and staff are excited to move the Library forward with technology-infused services and collections.  The small size of the library staff and campus will allow you to be an integral part of the Mines community.

Founded in 1874, Mines was the first public institution of higher learning to open its doors in Colorado.  Mines has an international reputation for excellence in engineering and applied sciences.  We are committed to serving the people of Colorado, our nation and the global community in the development and stewardship of the Earth’s resources.  Mines is consistently ranked among the top engineering college in the United States and ranks number one as the best public school in the state for best value colleges.

Mines is located in the heart of Golden, Colorado, a western suburb of Denver.  The campus location offers a small-town ambiance with close proximity to all that the Denver metropolitan area has to offer with an abundance of cultural events, museums, theaters and sporting venues. An arid climate and an average 300 days of sunshine per year make the area an ideal place to live, work and play.

Interested?   Then don't delay!   Application deadline is Sunday, November 18, 2018! We look forward to seeing your application!  Have questions?  Contact search committee chair, Anna Seiffert (aseiffert at mines.edu<mailto:aseiffert at mines.edu>).

Anna

Anna Seiffert, MLS
Head of Collection Mangement Services
E-Resources & Collection Assessment Librarian

[Library Logo]<http://library.mines.edu/>