[Eril-l] criteria for e-resources on A-Z databases list

Amy Lynn Fry afry at bgsu.edu
Mon Mar 19 10:53:54 PDT 2018

Whatever we think people might want to link to and search individually. Sometimes it’s things we wanted to create a clear path to that might have been hard to find otherwise. So, usually NOT individual journals, but we make an exception for Science and Nature and the Wall Street Journal and some others. And usually NOT publisher platforms, but, again, we do have Springer and ACS and things like that listed. Usually NOT individual ebooks, but some are up there.

Amy Fry
Associate Professor, E-resources Librarian
Jerome Library
Bowling Green, OH 43403
afry at bgsu.edu<mailto:afry at bgsu.edu>
email is the best way to reach me