[Eril-l] question about license agreements & ILL

Karen Jensen kljensen at alaska.edu
Thu Mar 22 11:17:43 PDT 2018

We refuse to sign any such agreement. If you absolutely must have it, at
least register your objection in writing to the vendor; make your
dissatisfaction known. They should know they are the outliers. Do they have
competition that allows ILL? You might also mention that...

Karen Jensen
Collection Development Officer
Rasmuson Library
University of Alaska Fairbanks