[Eril-l] aggregator newspaper content behind?

Amy Lynn Fry afry at bgsu.edu
Thu Mar 15 05:48:38 PDT 2018

One of our faculty members is having trouble with a project because daily Ohio newspapers that are supposed to be up to date in aggregators are behind by a month or more.

One is supposed to be in EBSCO and one is supposed to be in ProQuest. Obviously we've opened tickets about both, but does anyone have any experience with this? Is this just normal for aggregator newspaper databases?

Amy Fry
Associate Professor, E-resources Librarian
Jerome Library
Bowling Green, OH 43403
afry at bgsu.edu<mailto:afry at bgsu.edu>
email is the best way to reach me