[Eril-l] ProQuest log in to My Research - problems?

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Mon Jun 25 06:48:03 PDT 2018

Well, that was a quick response from ProQuest. But the news is not good and frankly, unacceptable to me. The end of next month is not good enough. Here is what tech support has told me:

"Thank you for contacting technical support.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.  I believe you are encountering a bug that we've escalated.  This bug would prevent you from accessing saved documents, but not other tabs such as saved searches.  Please log into your My Research account.  After getting the error, click the person icon at the top right of the page and then click Saved Searches.  If you can access that section, it would confirm the issue you are having is related to the aforementioned bug.  Assuming this is the case, the bug is currently slated to be fixed the end of next month.  Unfortunately there is no workaround I can offer until that fix is released."

I did confirm that I can access saved searches.

I'll leave the tech support person's name off -- he/she is the intermediary and I don't want to drag him/her down.

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University

Melvin J. Zahnow Library