[Eril-l] link checking best practices

Terri Winchcombe Terri.Winchcombe at smu.ca
Fri Jun 15 05:31:20 PDT 2018

Hi There,
I would like to see the responses to this too!  Thanks for asking the question.
Terri

Terri Winchcombe
Manager, Acquisition Services
Patrick Power Library (SMU6500) | Saint Mary's University
923 Robie Street | Halifax, Nova Scotia | Canada  B3H 3C3

Voice 902 420-5535 | Fax 902 420-5561
terri.winchcombe at smu.ca<mailto:terri.winchcombe at smu.ca>