[Eril-l] EIU - Market Indicators and Forecasts via Alacra

Bee Bornheimer bbornheimer at sandiego.edu
Wed Jun 6 13:18:37 PDT 2018

Anyone out there subscribe to the EIU Market Indicators and Forecasts via
Alacra? Our link isn't working either proxied or non proxied (we use
EZProxy, but since it's not working without the proxy I don't think it's an
EZProxy issue).

We have a corporate landing page and the link off that page is going to:
http://www.alacra.com/cgi-bin/login.exe?app=login&msg=ExecContent&db=marketindicators&product=17

I'm not sure when this stopped working but we keep getting "internal server
error" and then authentication errors. We are communicating with EIU as
well, but just curious whether others can chime in on whether this is
working for them?

Thanks!
Bee
bbornheimer at sandiego.edu