[Eril-l] Charleston Conference Preconference Preview

Beth Bernhardt brbernha at uncg.edu
Mon Jun 4 06:04:50 PDT 2018

The Charleston Conference is pleased to announce the line up of
preconferences and seminars for our 2018 event. We have an amazing group of
sessions this year, and the schedule is posted at http://www.
charlestonlibraryconference.com/preconferences. The preconferences will be
held on Monday and Tuesday, November 5 and 6.

Topics range from our very popular Acquisitions Bootcamp seminar, hosted
alongside UNC Chapel Hill SILS, to Library-Vendor Relationships, User
Experience, Data Curation, Makerspaces, Electronic Resource Management,
Open Educational Resources, Negotiating, and more. We’re very excited about
the offerings this year and think they will provide a great opportunity for
in-depth learning and practical applications. Registration for the
preconference workshops and seminars will be available on our main
conference registration page.

Conference registration will open on Monday, June 11. Be sure to take
advantage of the early bird rate! Rates and deadlines are available at
http://www.charlestonlibraryconference.com/registration-info/.

Contact Leah Hinds, Executive Director, with questions at leah@
charlestonlibraryconference.com.

Beth R. Bernhardt
Assistant Dean for Collection Management and Scholarly Communications
University Libraries
University of North Carolina Greensboro
PO Box 26170
Greensboro, NC 27402
336-256-1210
[image: FullName UNCG Logo combined with 125th mark]