[Eril-l] ProQuest Admin: required use of personal information

Eric Elmore Eric.Elmore at utsa.edu
Thu Jul 26 10:57:08 PDT 2018

I ran into it and when I contacted support to express my displeasure at yet another vulture capitalism effort to exploit my contact information for sale to marketers.  The support rep I talked to said you can cancel past the screen and it's "not supposed" to affect your ability to administer your account.  It irritated me to the point of rescheduling that task to another day, and when I logged back in the next time the screen didn't accost me.

Eric Elmore                                                             |
Electronic Resources Coordinator                     |
The University of Texas at San Antonio            |
One UTSA Circle                                                     |
San Antonio, TX.  78249-0671                             |
(O)210-458-4916/(F)210-458-4577                    |
Eric.elmore at utsa.edu<mailto:Eric.elmore at utsa.edu>                                         |