[Eril-l] Link resolvers that work well with OpenURL compliant OJS journals?

Lisa Gonzalez lgonzalez at palni.edu
Tue Jul 31 16:52:36 PDT 2018

Hello,

Thousands of OA (plus some non-OA) journals use the Open Journals Systems
(OJS) platform. Unfortunately, OJS out-of-the-box is not OpenURL compliant,
since the articles are numbered consecutively when it comes to how the URLs
for individual articles are constructed. There is an OpenURL plugin for
OJS, but I don't have an example of a specific journal that has
successfully implemented it.  I wanted to know if anyone can confirm any
OJS journal that is OpenURL compliant and that you have demonstrated that
your link resolver works at the article level for an OJS journal, rather
than resolving just to the journal home page level. Thank you!

--

Lisa Gonzalez | PALNI Knowledge Base and License Manager Librarian
Private Academic Library Network of Indiana

317-550-5229 | lgonzalez at palni.edu | www.palni.edu