[Eril-l] Web of Science proxy access (mostly) not working

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Tue Jan 30 13:16:34 PST 2018

Thanks to the friendly librarian who reminded me Web of Science moved to HTTPS. All I had to do was change our proxy link from http to https and it works just fine.

If Web of Science has a redirect in place, it apparently doesn’t work with some proxy systems.

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661