[Eril-l] FetchCounter SUSHI Website

Max King mking9 at iit.edu
Wed Feb 28 09:13:54 PST 2018

 Hey, everyone.

My name is Max King and I'm the eResources Librarian at IIT Libraries. I'm
sharing the announcement of FetchCounter
<http://www.fetchcounter.com/contact>, a website that allows you to store
your SUSHI connection information and download COUNTER reports without
having to visit each vendor's website.

FetchCounter was built because I found that I spent too much time logging
in and clicking around on vendor websites to get my COUNTER reports.
FetchCounter lets you quickly get COUNTER reports, either in meetings for
immediate use or at the start of the new year for a larger assessment
project. To set it up, you'll need to log in with a Gmail account and enter
your SUSHI connection information.

I'm hoping that people will try this out and let me know any observations
about why this might be useful or not so useful for them. Please contact me
at mking9 at iit.edu with any questions or feedback!

Thanks,
Max

--
Max King
Stuart School of Business Liaison

*Driving Innovation Through Knowledge and Scholarship*